I know that lots of our readers sell over on Etsy, so news that Tim Adam at Handmadeology has launched a new Social Media Etsy app will be of great interest to you! Christmas is not far off and everything you can do to minimise your time spent on line and maximise your time building up stock is really important.
It's called 'Promotesy' and it has many benefits for an Etsy seller beyond those of just using Tweetdeck or Hootsuite. The dashboard looks great, you can see everything you have scheduled immediately and it is packed with features to help you make the most of the time you spend online promoting your handmade products.
The Benefits of Promotesy1. Save time by scheduling the social media promotion of your Etsy shop (creating an online presence when you can't be there!)
2. Directly connected with your Etsy shop for easy one click posting.
3. User friendly dashboard where you can visually keep track of your promotional efforts.
4. Links back to Facebook posts so you can engage your fans and leave comments and likes.
5. Automatic link shortening with every post.
6. You can post and schedule any announcement or status update not just Etsy items.
7. Connect and post to your Facebook profile and all fan pages you are an admin of.
One of the features I found most exciting is that because it is an Etsy app it knows when an item has sold or if you turn your shop onto vacation mode and it will automatically cancel pre-scheduled posts that are effected.
Take a tour of the Dashboard with this useful video from Tim -
Head over now to have a look! http://promotesy.com/