Border Terrier - Adore62 / Felted Fido
Tweet Chat #cbuk
I hope you have all been enjoying our Sunday evening craft blog tips, tweet chats - I certainly have. It's quite exciting and it has also really inspired me to write up some new posts in the future.
I'm not around this Sunday evening, so I can't host this week :( I'd love you all to join in again on the 19th Feb, at 9pm - I hope that's good with you all?
This topic was suggested by @soyofthenorth
So I got thinking about a few ideas, we have a week to mull them over! I'd love to hear your comments on this below, it will help fuel the chat next weekend if we all do a little research in advance.
How to focus your blog content... and is it a good idea?
- Do you drift around lots of subjects or hone in on one - how is that working for you?
- What are the advantages of just blogging about one subject matter or theme?
- Will your target readership ever get bored, do they need variety of content / theme?
- Where to find inspiration for content.
- Keywords... keywords and more keywords! How to use them properly.
These are a few posts that I have written around this subject in the past, that may be of interest.
Have a great weekend, see you next week!